Home Total Covered Area: 900 m2
Common Living Space: 480 m2 in two floors heated and cooled by a geothermal heat source, additional roof garden with all the necessities for a night under the sky
Total area 240 m2.
· Open-floor design with one concealed and one open kitchen,
· adjacent informal dining room,
· informal and formal living rooms,
· piano room,
· counter-sunk fire-place room with two sitting steps,
· formal dining room,
· one public bathroom,
· outdoor covered verandas additional 60 m2.
Ground Floor Bedroom: A ground floor private and isolated master bedroom with a dedicated full bathroom.
Total area 240 m2.
· Open-floor extra-large sunroom decorated with lighthouse motif,
· opening into three bedrooms, and
· a dedicated fully equipped laundry room with a small kitchen.
· The laundry-room equipment and its kitchen are all-electric.
· All bedrooms have dedicated walk-in closets and dedicated bathrooms.
· Each walk-in closet has a rolling shoe closet that can be used as stair-steps to reach upper shelves.
· One bathroom has an electronic sauna with built-in audio system, rain shower, and massage nozzles. The steam generator is hooked to a childproofed isolator.
· The master bathroom has corner-piece bathtub with shower.
· All bedrooms have dedicated balconies.
· The master bedroom also has space for a sitting area and an additional dedicated veranda.
· The sunroom also has a dedicated sitting veranda.
· All verandas and balconies on this floor are uncovered.
Total area exceeds 300 m2 and includes:
· 4-car garage,
· wine cava,
· 1 bedroom 1 bathroom unfinished apartment (today used as a storage space),
· stairwell with storage area opening into garage,
· mechanical room accommodating pool equipment and geothermal heat pump equipment,
· hobby workshop with woodworking equipment.
The house is fully-furnished mostly with American-Made furniture. Some pieces are vintage-type and should be treated with caution:
· The matching formal dining room table and storage hatch are limited edition Universal Oriental Empire.
· The kitchen table is an antique custom-built in the late 1800’s.
· The sunroom furniture is custom built to match a lighthouse motif. Only the bookshelf was purchased independently and does not match perfectly.
· One of the children’s bedrooms has a double bank bed with built-in desk and ladder.