Every property seller has an estate agent trying to achieve them the highest price.
Every buyer should have an agent helping them pay the LOWEST price!
With our buyer representation service, we help you find the property of your dreams and secure it for you, at the lowest price possible. We go negotiate with sellers estate agent. Us trying to get you the best outcome. And remember… All our agents are Certified Advanced Negotiators.
With our help, we will not only help you secure it, we’ll help you secure it at the lowest price.
HOW IT WORKS IN 3 SIMPLE STEPS
- You find a house you want to buy
- One of our skilled negotiators negotiate you the lowest price
- You live happily every after in your new home
NEGOTIATION IS A SKILL…
Negotiation is a skill and unless you do it every day of your life, you’re unlikey to be very good at it. Throw in the emotion of buying a house and you’re likely to be terrible at it!
There’s ONE goal when entering a negotiation. All parties are content with the outcome at the end of it… that DOESN’T always mean money.
The sellers of the house you want to buy may be divorcing so speed and certainty may be more attractive to them than €5,000 more.
The house may have been on the market for a long time and the sellers getting increasingly keen to move.
It may have been on the market last year for a lower price and didn’t sell!
All these things have to be researched and worked into the ‘6 step negotiation strategy’, something we will develop with you.
FEES – FAIR & TRANSPARENT…
The fees for the buyer representation service are very simple. You ONLY pay a fee IF we negotiate you a higher saving than our charges (giving you complete peace of mind).
When we do negotiate you a saving, you pay us 20%(+VAT) on the saved amount (e.g. if asking price is €100,000 and we get the property for €90,000 the saving is €10,000 so our fee will be €2,000+VAT). This means you also have us as your trusted advisor holding your hand and advising all the way through the transaction. Simple. Fair. No Brainer.
*PLEASE NOTE: We’re unable to assist as your buying agent if the property you wish to buy is for sale through Property Canvas due to the conflict of interest. In this instance, you will be helped by an un-associated negotiator.
Why use us our services?
- Saving you money: We’re skilled negotiators. We do it day in, day out and have done for many years. Negotiation is a skill. Our negotiation tactics can save you on average €7,000 off the asking price of the house you want to buy.
- Cut out the EMOTION: Negotiating with emotion is the worst thing you can do. You REALLY want that thing, whether it be a house, car or new shoes, which will fundamentally effect your ability to negotiate the best deal. Mainly because you would have shown your emotion to the person you are negotiating against and they will manipulate it… if they’re a good negotiators.
- Heads up: Hear about properties BEFORE they come onto the open market
- On & off market property: We will pro-actively search the market for you looking for off market properties.
- Stagnant Search: The best deals are usually done on properties that have stagnated on the market. We have a unique way of finding the properties that are most likely to be more negotiable.
- Packaging & presenting you as the preferred buyer: Property sellers don’t always accept the highest offer. Whether or not your offer is accepted has a lot to do with how you package and present yourself and your offer to the selling agent/vendor. With our inside knowledge, we we will help you shine above competing buyers.
- Save time: We will progress your purchase right through to completion, liaising with estate agents, solicitors and mortgage companies keeping you fully informed every step of the way
- Expert advice: We will view properties with you where necessary
- Use our trusted contacts (tried and tested): We can help with organising the best mortgage, solicitors, surveyors, removals and builders
In simple terms, by using Property Canvas as your buying agent, we will take a lot of the stress associated with buying a property and act in your best interests at all times.