Applicants can secure permanent residency in Cyprus through investment in real estate.
The programme is one of the fastest and simplest investor visa programmes in Europe. It requires investment of just €300,000 into property to gain the Cyprus residency permit.
The residency visa is granted within two months and covers the whole family. It includes parents of both the main applicant and spouse plus dependent children up to the age of 25. It is valid for life and can be passed down to dependents and spouse.
The permanent residency programme offers ease of travel throughout the European Union and requires just one visit to Cyprus by all family members once every two years.
The investment may be made by a company for which the main applicant and spouse are beneficial owners. The investment can be in to a maximum of two properties provided they reach the €300,000 permanent residency limit. The properties purchased must be brand new.
- Investment of €300,000 (plus costs and taxes)
- Full family qualification (Grandparents, Parents + Children up to Age 25)
- Visit required once every two years.
- Ease of travel throughout European Union
- Simple, fast process (2 months)
- Investment into new property